- studying the interaction of projectiles impacting on a single or composite material
- analysing the consequences of blast fragments interacting with nearby structures such as flammable gas tanks, window glass and automobiles
- assisting in the design and development of ballistic vest, armoured personnel carrier, warships and tanks
As one of the leading engineering consultants providing crash simulation consulting services, our PhD-qualified crash simulation consultants employ high-accuracy simulation package to perform hostile vehicle mitigation (HVM) study. Our reports helped to expedite the design and development of HVM barrier systems more economically relative to conducting physical crash testings. The model setup, simulation runs and processing of results are conducted in accordance to the guidelines laid down by IWA 14-1 and PAS 68.
For products that need to survive from short-duration (ms, µs, ns) severe loadings, we provide design improvement via explicit dynamics analysis. Our analysis enables you to capture the physics of short- duration events for products that undergo highly nonlinear, transient dynamic forces at a fraction of the cost relative to physical testing. Our explicit dynamics consultants employ simulation package with algorithms based on first principles accurately predict complex responses, such as large material deformations and/or failure and interactions between bodies. The comprehensive reports that we generate shows how a structure responds when subjected to severe loadings. The two main areas of our services are high velocity impact and low velocity impact.
- hostile vehicle mitigation
- design and fabrication of crash barriers
- attack from vehicle borne improvised explosive devices (VBIED)